- Translates into strategic alignment between strategic alignment between organizational priorities and the workforce within the organization through knowledge sharing.
- Virtual intimacy and proximity creates a sense of connectedness in
mission, purpose, and strategy among employees irrespective of
geography, division, or function.
- Translates into increased awareness.
- Employee success derives in part from clear, consistent, and successful communications throughout an organization.
- Effective and productive employees need to know about their job, the intentions of the company, and the goals of the department…
- Translates into formal acquisition of skills development.
- Delivering e-training means saved time, reduced expenses, and leverages
skills of specialized talent to larger numbers across an organization.
- Translates into skills.
- Extends the opportunity for self-mastery and for self-paced learning.
- Offers a means to determine the efficiency of the knowledge-dissemination effort across an organization.
- Metrics generated through the assessment process are the basis for individual and organizational success
- Translates into career development.
- Employees value objective metrics that enable them to demonstrate
competency and the ability to demonstrate to a wider audience than
- Consistent metrics in the evaluation process means employees have
greater opportunities for advancement, promotion, and recognition.